This cookies policy pertains to www.designers4designers.co.uk, whose ownership lies with D4D Designers4Designers Limited t/a Designers4Designers, a company incorporated in England & Wales, whose registered office is at: 222 Wolverton Road, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 5AB.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
Designers4Designers are committed to protecting the personal information we collect when you use our website and other services. We have appointed a third party to conduct a full audit of the cookies on our sites. When the audit is complete we will update this policy with more information about those cookies, including how you can opt out of them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your device’s hard drive (or flash storage). It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that specific to you. They also enable us to see information, including: how many people use the website, what pages to people tend to visit, etc.
What are the different types of cookies?
- Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser;
- Persistent cookies are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are used where we (or a third party) need to identify you for a later browsing session. The fixed period of time is typically 30-90 days for targeting or behavioural advertising cookies and may be up to 26 months for analytical performance and measurement cookies;
- First party cookies are set by the website you are visiting; and
- Third party cookies are cookies used within our Services which are set by other organisations. These include cookies from external analytics services which help us to understand the use of our sites, or by advertisers so that they can track the effectiveness of their advertisements.
The cookies that we use
|This is used by CloudFlare and is used by the CND (Content Delivery Network)|
|These are used by Google Analytics|
- We DO NOT store personal information in cookies
The cookies that we use on www.designers4designers.co.uk, do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us. How can I manage or opt out of cookies? If you would prefer to opt out of cookies, it is possible to control cookies by following the steps below, however you should be aware that you might lose some features and functionality of the website if you do so Cookies, including those which have already been set, can be deleted from your hard drive. You can also change the preferences/settings in your web browser to control cookies. To learn more about how to reject cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or go to the help menu within your internet browser. If you experience any problems having deleted cookies, you should contact the supplier of your web browser. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit